Maui Jim Hanaiei Sunglasses - Polarized Review

Maui Jim Hanaiei Sunglasses - Polarized
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I switched from Revo's to the Maui Jim's (with some hesitation). The MJs are much lighter and easily worn all day. It's only been a few weeks, though I am very pleased thus far. If the MJ's last 10+ years like my Revo's, I will be extremely pleased.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Maui Jim Hanaiei Sunglasses - Polarized

Laid-back style, barely-there weight, and superior optics distinguish the Hanalei Sunglasses from Maui Jim. Polarized lenses reduce glare off of water or other reflective surfaces to improve your vision and reduce eye fatigue.Product Features
Frame: grilamid plastic
Hinge: standard
Lens: maui evolution
Interchangeable Lens: no
Polarized: yes
Face Size:
Frame Measurements:
Case Type: hard
Nose Pads: yes, rubber
Temple Pads:
Recommended Use: water and snowsportsm driving, biking, everyday wear
Manufacturer Warranty: 2 years


Buy NowGet 45% OFF

Click here for more information about Maui Jim Hanaiei Sunglasses - Polarized

0 comments:

Post a Comment