Serengeti Velocity Drivers Gradient Sunglasses (Aviator) Review

Serengeti Velocity Drivers Gradient Sunglasses (Aviator)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
My eyes became very light sensitive after years of submarine duty, so I have been wearing Serengeti sunglasses with driver lenses exclusively since the mid-1980's. I bought these to replace a pair of Serengeti Carini's that someone liberated from my checked luggage. Since those are getting hard to find and quite expensive, I got these Velocity. I like the style; like a pair of modernized aviators without the dated teardrop shape. They are light, comfortable, and as always, the protection and clarity of the lenses can't be beat. (I still miss my Carinis though)

Click Here to see more reviews about: Serengeti Velocity Drivers Gradient Sunglasses (Aviator)

Serengeti Velocity Titanium Sunglasses - Gunmetal Frame, Drivers Gradient 6692

Buy NowGet 25% OFF

Click here for more information about Serengeti Velocity Drivers Gradient Sunglasses (Aviator)

0 comments:

Post a Comment