Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Suncloud is the "bargain" line of Smith sunglasses. I've been a loyal Smith customer for years, and have owned several pairs. I was recently in the market for a new pair of polarized sunglasses and had been exclusively looking at Smiths, most of which (in the styles I like) started at $120 or more (retail). However, when I was trying on some Smiths, I noticed the Suncloud display nearby. I thought I'd check them out - and, as far as I could tell, they were pretty much the same as the Smiths! No, the frames aren't as sturdy, and I doubt the optics are as high quality (but they seem comparable when you read the specs on the two websites - both have 8 base curve polycarbonate lenses), but at 40% of the price of comparable Smith glasses, how can you go wrong? (These are pretty much equivalent in terms of quality to the Smith Omni, which Smith itself calls their "bargain" model.)
Having owned the two pairs of Smith Methods, which I really like, I ended up buying the Habits. The Habits are much lighter than the Methods and, unlike the Methods, have the megol nose and ear pads, keeping them from slipping off when things get hot and sweaty. Other than slightly narrower ear pieces (and no Smith logo), they are pretty much identical. Plus, they're 40% the price of the Methods! Can't wait to see how they hold up over time but, like Smith, Suncloud has a lifetime warranty, so no worries.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Suncloud Optics Habit Sunglasses
This is one Habit you will be happy to have.Medium fit, unisex style, extreme comfort, UV protection; you will see why this all around sunglass is Habit forming.
Click here for more information about Suncloud Optics Habit Sunglasses
0 comments:
Post a Comment