Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Great glasses. In fact we were recently driving in a rain storm where in the past I would have had to pull over, but with these glasses on I could actually see. It is rare for me to find a pair of glasses that look good on me. This pair looks good on me. I have received multiple compliments about the glasses. The only issue I have with them is that the word polarized is etched in the bottom left of the left lens. My wife and daughter say they don't notice it when they put the glasses on, but I do.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Oakley Men's Straight Jacket Iridium Polarized Sunglasses
Oakley made the Straight Jacket for those who understand that style is something you define yourself — it\'s not the world\'s idea of how you should look. The first design was created more than a decade ago, and it blended the art of Oakley with the science of precision optics. This latest edition combines aggressive styling with the best technologies ever to dominate light rays. Oakley optimized the lenses with a permanent coating called Hydrophobic that maintains a smudge-resistant barrier against skin oils, sunscreens and lotions, and even repels dust and dirt. You also get the unbeatable clarity of High Definition Optics (HDO®) including patented technologies like XYZ Opticsfor crystal clear vision along the entire lens contour. The optics are so sharp, they exceed all ANSI Z87.1 standards. Protection meets ANSI Z87.1 standards for both high-velocity and high-mass impact, and the pure Plutonite lenses filter out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. The durable, lightweight O Matter frame utilizes soft Unobtainium components to increase grip with perspiration. It\'s all part of a Three-Point Fit that holds the lenses in precise optical alignment and offers all-day comfort.
Click here for more information about Oakley Men's Straight Jacket Iridium Polarized Sunglasses
0 comments:
Post a Comment