Suncloud Optics Surge Sunglasses Review

Suncloud Optics Surge Sunglasses
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
The lenses in these are great, the frame is nice...not much else to say. I got these to replace some Coyote sunglasses I lost. These look pretty much identical to them (the Mavericks) and are a tiny bit cheaper. I had seen the Suncloud brand before and thought their glasses were nice so I made the purchase, and I am pleased with them.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Suncloud Optics Surge Sunglasses

A classic medium fit, unisex wrap shape, Surge is perfect for every outdoor use. The extended megol temple tips and megol nose pad keep the frame secure. The highly impact resistant, polarized polycarbonate lens offers 100% UV protection from harmful UV rays while the polarization reduces annoying glare. Injection molded lenses provide superior optical quality while the injection molded grilamid nylon frame is lightweight and comfortable. Suncloud Polarized Optics feature a lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defects.

Buy NowGet 29% OFF

Click here for more information about Suncloud Optics Surge Sunglasses

0 comments:

Post a Comment