Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)These are nice sun glasses. I don't like real dark glasses, I like things to look natural and these smoke glasses do the trick. They are very comfortable and light as a feather. They shipped in an envelope, which wasn't good protection, but, mine arrived OK.
I would recommend these.
I thought I would add, I liked these sunglasses enough to purchase 2 more so I could keep a set in each of our cars. At this price and Amazon's free shipping it was a no brainer.....
Click Here to see more reviews about: Hilton Bay Polarized Sunglasses Classic P09
Please take a minute and compare these featuresLightweight Shatterproof Polycarbonate frameShatterproof POLARIZED Polycarbonate UV Rayblock LensAnti-fog lens coatingAnti-scratch lens coatingAnti-glare TAC Hard Coated POLARIZED lens Provides 100% UVA and UVB Protection
Click here for more information about Hilton Bay Polarized Sunglasses Classic P09
0 comments:
Post a Comment