JiMarti JM10 Rimless Sports Wrap Sunglasses For Golf, Cycling,Active Lifestyle Metal Hinges Review

JiMarti JM10 Rimless Sports Wrap Sunglasses For Golf, Cycling,Active Lifestyle Metal Hinges
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I buy a lot of inexpensive sunglasses for running. Usually the quality is pretty low, and I figure that I get what I pay for. Since sports sunglasses tend to get beaten up a lot (excessive exposure to sweat, dropped, stuffed into bags, etc.) I don't see the point in spending $100 on them anyway. I was pretty surprised at the build quality of these glasses though, as it definitely isn't what I'm used to getting in this price range. These are really solidly-built, with nice hinges, quality plastic frames, a good fit, and good optics. I can't speak to longevity yet, but I did take them for a 5-mile run this morning, and they stayed on my head really well.

Click Here to see more reviews about: JiMarti JM10 Rimless Sports Wrap Sunglasses For Golf, Cycling,Active Lifestyle Metal Hinges

Rimless Design for full lower field of Vision in Cycling, Golf & FishingTop Quality Polycarbonate shatterproof Substrate Lens & FrameBeautiful Laser Cut logosSpecial Metal Hinges with Lifetime Guarantee100% UV Rayblock Lens with Flash Mirror ReflectionAnti-Fog Hydrophobic water repellant lens coatingMicrofiber cleaner/bag includedAnti-Scratch lens coatingLifetime Breakage WarrantySweep lens allows 180 degree field of vision30 Day Money Back if not Totally Pleased

Buy NowGet 50% OFF

Click here for more information about JiMarti JM10 Rimless Sports Wrap Sunglasses For Golf, Cycling,Active Lifestyle Metal Hinges

0 comments:

Post a Comment