Julbo Infant/Toddler's Ozone Sunglasses Review

Julbo Infant/Toddler's Ozone Sunglasses
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
When I bought these I was a little confused about what size/age child they would fit. I bought them for my two year old, who is closer to the size of a 3 year old, and they fit perfect. It says infant/toddler, so I thought they would be too small, but that was not the case. They are sturdy and nearly indestructible (given you don't stomp on them with your feet) which makes them worth the extra money you pay!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Julbo Infant/Toddler's Ozone Sunglasses

The role of the Ozone is definitely protection with the added style of adult sunglasses! Though don\'t be fooled: it is perfectly adapted for young morphologies with ergonomic coverage and complete comfort. Includes the Spectron 3 +, polycarbonate lens, light but with excellent shock resistance, this verstile lens is suitable for all types of sports activities + Flash treatment.

Buy NowGet 20% OFF

Click here for more information about Julbo Infant/Toddler's Ozone Sunglasses

0 comments:

Post a Comment