Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Frames kind looked on the cheap side. Lens optics were good though. Fit is for medium to large head I would think, because my head is about medium-sized and they felt too big.Style is not really all that great compared to other brands. Definitely not the best Tifosi's I've worn... but I've only bought their sport wrap around frames. Finally, I sent them back and bought some incredible Maui Jim's ( recommended by many opticians for their lens quality) which are truly the best optics you will find in my opinion and worth the extra cash. :)
Click Here to see more reviews about: Tifosi Salvo T-P440 Aviator Sunglasses
The Salvo frame from Tifosi will accommodate any level of sunlight for any activity. It's sleek and sporty and ideal for small to medium framed faces. They have Glare Guard treated Fototec lenses with rubber nose pads for longwearing comfort.
Click here for more information about Tifosi Salvo T-P440 Aviator Sunglasses
0 comments:
Post a Comment