ESS High Adrenaline Sunglasses: CDI Review

ESS High Adrenaline Sunglasses: CDI
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I got mine about six months ago. I wear them everywhere I go. They fit like an actual pair of sunglasses, hey come with a retention strap that I never had to use. They never slide off, and stay comfortable they entire time you have them on. I've worn them on 24 hr patrols and haven't had a problem at all.
As eye protection, they hold up better than the standard issue revisions. I never had them fog up on me at all. where as I couldn't see out of my revisions with in five minutes when I had my gear on. The cdi lenses pop in and out real easy, so going from day to night operations is not a problem at all. Since the lenses somewhat small, you can keep your extra set right in one of your numerous pockets. The lenses are also really tough, my dark have sustained several scratches, but can not be noticed when worn. My clear ones have not been so lucky. Just make sure that your NODS don't touch the lens and you should be ok. Of course, carrying a couple extra is never a bad idea either.

Click Here to see more reviews about: ESS High Adrenaline Sunglasses: CDI

Click to view a larger picture to see another shot up close of the sunglasses.This lightweight high-impact sunglass is the first of its class. Available in five colors, the CDI'sâ"¢ extra-thick polycarbonate lenses can be easily interchanged for quick adaptation to your environment. Its high-speed low-drag frame and shatter-resistant lenses make the CDIâ"¢ comfortable and cool enough for downtime yet functional and rugged enough for the battlefield. The CDI's Lateral Exchange Systemâ"¢ allows quick lens interchange.Temples now feature increased slide resistance and holes to accomodate the retention strap:Includes: Black frame with Clear and Smoke Gray high-impact lenses, an adjustable neck leash, micro-fiber cleaning cloth, and a protective soft case. Other lens colors are available in Rose Copper, Hi-Def Yellow, and Mirrored Silver. * Mil Spec MIL-PRF-31013 and ANSI Z87.1-2003+ compliant (when not used in conjunction with Rx Inserts).All CDIâ"¢ lenses provide 100% UVA/UVB protection.

Buy NowGet 16% OFF

Click here for more information about ESS High Adrenaline Sunglasses: CDI

0 comments:

Post a Comment