Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I went to Hudson's Outfitters and only tried polarized sunglasses, and have paid for many pairs through the years. I found that Native actually was one of only two manufacturers who incorporate a rubber bit at the nose, so that your glasses don't slip when you sweat. Don't know about you, but I used to spend half my time moving my glasses back up into position as they slid down all the time. Anyway, the Native glasses were instantly comfortable, and they feel so light when I wear them I swear I forget I am wearing them. Even better, I ride a convertible and they are the ONLY sunglasses I've ever had that cut ALL the glare. I loved them so much, I went back and got the same pair in different colours. I could have spent easily twice as much for this quality and I thought it revealing that the jocks in the store all swore by them. Native have a broad selection to choose from, but the solo looks and feels really good.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Native Eyewear Solo Sunglasses
Double Snap-Back Interchangeable Lens System, Rhyno-Tuff Air Frames, Venting, Cushinol, Cam Action Hinges, Mastoid Temple Grip, Anti-ocular Intrusion System.
Click here for more information about Native Eyewear Solo Sunglasses
0 comments:
Post a Comment