Bolle Mist Sunglasses Review

Bolle Mist Sunglasses
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
For many years I was only able to find polarized glasses in men's styles and it was frustrating. I finally wore out my old Bolle's and found these to replace them. They are fabulous so far, seem durable, and the polarized lens is impeccable. Not too dark, but not too light, can wear at dusk with no problem. Also, the lenses are larger than the picture indicates. I'm not a big fan of the huge hollywood sunglasses, and these were *almost* too big for my tastes once they came in. However, I decided after a few days that they are a comfortable in between: they are just large enough to pass for "fashionable", but small enough that I don't feel like a Dolce & Gabbana wannabe. ;-) Also, I play hard, and these seem to hold their position pretty well when I am active.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Bolle Mist Sunglasses

Bolle Sunglasses offer a patented metal frame manufacturing process called Microfusion. Bolle Sunglasses have frames that are precision molded with molten metal alloys for precision frame styling and design on metal models. Bolle sunglasses are fashionable, comfortable and stylish sun glasses.

Buy NowGet 20% OFF

Click here for more information about Bolle Mist Sunglasses

0 comments:

Post a Comment