Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)the first pair was off as the right lens had a different polarization effect than the left lens did,, certainly something I noticed very quickly and Amazon had the second pair in my hands before the first pair was back to them,,
the second pair was the quality I was expecting from Ocean Waves,, I sail RC (radio controlled) boats and required a glass that is comfortable and handle the water reflections, glare and sun,, tried several pair of the lesser cost glasses and they just did not offer the support I was seeking,, the gray polarized lens does it all for me while allowing detail in the shadows to be as visable as the bright areas,,
would certainly buy them again and as usual buying through Amazon is a quality service to be enjoyed,,
Derry
Click Here to see more reviews about: Ocean Waves Chicago Sunglasses
Limited Lifetime Warranty - against manufactures defect. Plus, we offer a repair program where you can purchase the parts needed to make your pair complete after an accidental dropping or normal wear and tear, for the lifetime of the glasses.
Click here for more information about Ocean Waves Chicago Sunglasses
0 comments:
Post a Comment