CARRERA SUNGLASSES CA CHAMPION/S 0FRI BLDHAVSTRIPSHY Review

CARRERA SUNGLASSES CA CHAMPION/S 0FRI BLDHAVSTRIPSHY
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I fell in love with these sunglasses when I tried them on at the mall. I thought that they would be the same size but they turned out to fit me a little lose - I still wear them and they look good but when I put them on my head to keep them off my face, I am afraid they will fall. I don't have a small head! I recommend that you try them on before buying.
They come with a very compact case which is easy to carry in your purse without it being too bulky.


Click Here to see more reviews about: CARRERA SUNGLASSES CA CHAMPION/S 0FRI BLDHAVSTRIPSHY

* Brand : CARRERA* Model : CA CHAMPION/S* Frame color : 0FRI* Eye (Width) : 62 mm* Bridge (Nose bridge) : 12 mm* Temples (Bar Lenghth) : 125 mm* Original Carrera Case and Cleaning Cloth Included.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about CARRERA SUNGLASSES CA CHAMPION/S 0FRI BLDHAVSTRIPSHY

0 comments:

Post a Comment