Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)These sunglasses are stylish, comfortable, and block out the sun extremely well. I now own 2 pairs of these, I was skeptical at first about buying my first pair (black) because I end up accidently breaking sunglasses within the first few weeks I have them, but with these I found that they are very durable. The reason I bought a second pair was I simply wanted another color (white) so if your concerned about the price dont be, 75 dollars might seem like alot for sunglasses but considering everything I have said about them its really not.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Fox Condition Sunglasses
When the Condition calls for premium style, go for this look from Fox. The solid wraparound design of this sleek pair of sunglasses lends a hint of mysterious appeal, while the stress-resistant O-matter frame, HDO lens technology, and sturdy integrated hinges ensure that there is as much function in this baby as there is fashion. Includes a protective case for storage.
Click here for more information about Fox Condition Sunglasses
0 comments:
Post a Comment