New Birdz Gull Jet Ski Watersport Floating Goggles Interchangeable Between Goggles/Sunglasses with smoke mirrored lenses. Review

New Birdz Gull Jet Ski Watersport Floating Goggles Interchangeable Between Goggles/Sunglasses with smoke mirrored lenses.
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this pair of glasses hopping to use them for Kiteboarding. I was not expecting too much out of them but never thought they would crack so fast.
I wore them a few times and now have a crack in the frame. I use the google mode most , but also one of the legs broke, so I cannot use them as normal lasses any more.
The price is cheap, the glass is good and nice to have during sunny days but the material quality is very cheap and will break easy.
Thanks, Andres

Click Here to see more reviews about: New Birdz Gull Jet Ski Watersport Floating Goggles Interchangeable Between Goggles/Sunglasses with smoke mirrored lenses.

New Interchangeable Goggles/Sunglasses with smoke mirrored lenses.They are great for watersports since they float! These are goggles that can interchange to become sunglasses. They are called the Gull and they are made by Birdz Eyewear.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about New Birdz Gull Jet Ski Watersport Floating Goggles Interchangeable Between Goggles/Sunglasses with smoke mirrored lenses.

0 comments:

Post a Comment