Sunbelt Rock 374 Resin Sunglasses Review

Sunbelt  Rock 374 Resin Sunglasses
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought these glasses for driving in fog and other situations with limited vision such as rain.. They are terrific. They do not reflect light and create a double image/glare. I keep them in a hard case in my glove box and suggest that buyers do the same. They are sturdy enough but need some extra care to assure they remain scratch-free. I am sure they would be excellent for shooting as well. For the price and the function, they are perfect.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Sunbelt Rock 374 Resin Sunglasses

The Rock from Sunbelt looks like you'll gain speed the second you put them on. They're lightweight, aerodynamic, and they have that sporty appeal that fits you to a tee. The lenses have a glare-eliminator and they're 100% UV protected, so they'll continue to work hard as you play harder.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Sunbelt Rock 374 Resin Sunglasses

0 comments:

Post a Comment