Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I ordered 4 pairs of sunglasses (all under $25) through Amazon the day after I had $260 pair of Revo's stolen from our car. These were hands down the best. The lenses are very close to the Revo's on this model. Unlike the others, these are "polarized" as advertised. I also purchase another pair that claimed to have Revo lenses but they were toys...my 11 year old thought they were junk too. The frames are sturdy enough and these fit well on my rather huge dome...the lenses are a bit too small ,but manageable, for my head but probably great for others. I'd order again and recommend.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Polarized Aviator P10 Sunglasses (New Penny)
Slimshades are the perfect choice for men and women who need polarized protection but have small to medium sized faces.
Click here for more information about Polarized Aviator P10 Sunglasses (New Penny)
0 comments:
Post a Comment