Polarized P13 Sports Wrap Sunglasses with Pouch Review

Polarized P13 Sports Wrap Sunglasses with Pouch
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I purchased these sunglasses for running. They have a special nose pad (which may take some getting used to) that keeps the shades in place without pinching or slipping. I run long distances and I barely felt them on my face (and they did not fog up). I am a girl and they are not big on my face and have a nice wrap around frame. The shades themselves are cool looking, I have had several compliments about them. For the price and quality jimarti shades can not be beat. I know this is a product review only, but this seller is top notch when it comes to customer service and class.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Polarized P13 Sports Wrap Sunglasses with Pouch

Superior Performance, Flattering lines & design features.. Beautiful Sports Wrap Polycarbonate Frame and POLARIZED Polycarbonate Decentered Shatterproof lens make these Sunglasses the perfect protection and vision enhancement for the true Sports Enthusiasts who want to protect their eyes while enhancing vision. Soft, padded nose pieces for all-day comfort. Active Fit Sports frame for active lifestyles. Microfiber Cleaner/Bag & a coupon for a Free Pair of Sunglasses. Perfect Sunglasses for Fishing, Cycling, Motorcycling, Skiing, Golf and just looking good!

Buy NowGet 68% OFF

Click here for more information about Polarized P13 Sports Wrap Sunglasses with Pouch

0 comments:

Post a Comment