Sundog Vision Mike Weir Signature Style Cristec Polarized Lens Sunglasses Review

Sundog Vision Mike Weir Signature Style Cristec Polarized Lens Sunglasses
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
These Weir Signature sunglasses from Sundog are an excellent step up from other sunglasses brands and models I've tried in the past, and are rather suited for much more than just golf, as they're marketed for.
The polarized lenses provide a good amount of tint and the shape of the lenses wrap around nicely to cover the peripheral vision, whereas I've dealt with several instances of straighter-edge glasses that still allow direct sunlight through the sides and actually reflect it back off of the lens and into your eyes, which is a huge pain.
The mirrored lenses have their issue, that being that regular care and cleaning is required in order to keep smudges from fingers or hair, if yours is long enough to come into contact with the lenses, but really, this is solved with just a minute or two with a glasses cloth. They do, however, solve a drawback to the mirrored lens that I've noticed in the past, that being the weird reflection on the inside of the lens that appears at the right angle, where you see ghastly reflections of your own eyes reflected off the lens. I haven't noticed that with these, and as they are a bit of a nuisance, I'm glad.
All in all, this is a good product, and I would recommend it, especially with the price at under $100. Great value for this quality product.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Sundog Vision Mike Weir Signature Style Cristec Polarized Lens Sunglasses



Buy NowGet 29% OFF

Click here for more information about Sundog Vision Mike Weir Signature Style Cristec Polarized Lens Sunglasses

0 comments:

Post a Comment