Mens Costa Del Mar Harpoon 400 Sunglasses Review

Mens Costa Del Mar Harpoon 400 Sunglasses
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I used to work for the sunglass hut and am very picky when it comes to my sunglasses. (I nearly freaked when I saw a sales clerk for another store use her shirt to wipe dust of a pair of glasses) My glasses came in PERFECT condition. They didn't have any microscratches on the lenses (from someone's t-shirt). I am also pleased with the quality of polarization. I also have a pair of $300 Maui Jim's and can't tell a difference in polarization. I've already taken my Costas on the lake and found them boat worthy. I strongly recommend these glasses and hope you enjoy them as I do.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Mens Costa Del Mar Harpoon 400 Sunglasses

Harpoon Costa Del Mar Sunglasses Hinge: spring Lens size: 60 Bridge: 22Temple: 120Base: 8Lens material: CR-39 or glassFrame material: NylonFrame size: L

Buy NowGet 11% OFF

Click here for more information about Mens Costa Del Mar Harpoon 400 Sunglasses

0 comments:

Post a Comment