Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Im happy with my safety glasses. Ive had them well over a year now and they still hold up. I wear them everyday where I work. They are a lot more comfortable than the basic big clear glasses my company gives its employees. Also, I still get a lot of compliments on the blue color. Everyone thinks they look cool and always asks where to get them. Its nice to have something a little fun when you are forced to wear glasses and a hairnet :-)
Click Here to see more reviews about: Pyramex Mini Ztek Safety Eyewear, Clear Lens With Clear Frame
Designed for smaller facial sizes. Soft, non-slip rubber temple tips . Integrated nose piece . Lenses are coated for superior scratch resistance.
Click here for more information about Pyramex Mini Ztek Safety Eyewear, Clear Lens With Clear Frame
0 comments:
Post a Comment