Twelve (12) Black Microfiber Cleaning and Storage Pouch / Sack / Cases for Sunglasses and Eyeglasses Review

Twelve (12) Black Microfiber Cleaning and Storage Pouch / Sack / Cases for Sunglasses and Eyeglasses
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I was looking for the "sacs" that you place your sunglasses in to protect them from scrathes and also clean them - these are close to double the size of what would be needed for sunglasses, and are useless because of that - I did not check dimensions but the description is misleading - these are more small stuff sacs... I am returning.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Twelve (12) Black Microfiber Cleaning and Storage Pouch / Sack / Cases for Sunglasses and Eyeglasses

Protect your optical investment with the most inexpensive microfiber bag on Amazon! The more you buy the more you save. Free Shipping!

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Twelve (12) Black Microfiber Cleaning and Storage Pouch / Sack / Cases for Sunglasses and Eyeglasses

0 comments:

Post a Comment