Serengeti Cetera Polar Sunglasses Review

Serengeti Cetera Polar Sunglasses
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Had a chance to briefly try these out and I did not like them due to its design and color. They felt & looked like the crap you find in department stores on the swivel racks. The +'s to this model is its weight (good for active sports I guess), will fit larger faces and lens are typical Serengeti phenomenal. The PHD lens while on paper may sound as if its better 'optically' than the glass lens, I can say with surety thats it isn't. I'm gonna say its even and thats definitely a good thing.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Serengeti Cetera Polar Sunglasses

Photochromic and polarized properties are combined with lightweight NXT, shatter resistant lenses with anti-glare coatings, resulting in superior visual acuity and performance. The exclusive Polar PhD lens technology is available in Serengeti Drivers and CPG (Cool Photo Gray) lens hues.

Buy NowGet 31% OFF

Click here for more information about Serengeti Cetera Polar Sunglasses

0 comments:

Post a Comment