Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)nice glasses great value! Amazon had the best price!!! I would not have been happy if I had paid 40 to 50% more.. I wish each of the lenses would be darker. that would make them a better product and more affective!
Click Here to see more reviews about: SunBuster Maverick 5 Lens Sports Sunglass Set
An EZ-in-EZ-out interchangeable lens system.A8-base duallens design with horizontally decentered optics to minimize distortion.Impact resistant polycarbonate.Ultra-lite and Ultra-strong nylon.Designed to ride higher on the face to give a clean unobstructed line-of-sight.The style and size of the frame are perfectly suited for medium and smaller faces.Nosebridge area is minimized to cut down on visual distractionassociated with dual lens sunglasses.High-impact zipper shell-case with separated protective lens pockets.Oversized microfiber cleaning coloth and laynard included.RX available and grounded through SVED Optics.Inserts fit behind sunglass lens.
Click here for more information about SunBuster Maverick 5 Lens Sports Sunglass Set
0 comments:
Post a Comment