Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I got a great deal on these, probably because the white color was not as popular as black, but they are great sunglasses especially for summer. The Spy Abbey style fits a woman's smaller face very well, provides good eye coverage for sun safety, looks great, and has sturdy 8-barrel hinges. This is such a great style, I actually have it in a few colors. The price is so good (this originally retailed for $100 or more) that I ordered a second pair in case I lose one!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Spy Abbey Sunglasses
The Spy Abbey Sunglasses emit class with their fine Italian craftsmanship, letting you roll with your Mafioso crew and bust skulls in style. 6-Base polycarbonate lenses with UV protection allow unhindered vision when you're calling on your debtors. The durable 8-barrel hinges can handle a scuffle or two. You're the boss, and the Abbeys' squared-off, wrapped style is sure to win the respect of your posse.Product Features
Frame Material: Propionate
Hinge Type: 8-Barrel steel
Lens Type: 6-Base polycarbonate
Interchangeable Lens: No
Polarized: No
Face Size: Medium
Case Type: Cotton pouch
Nose Pads: No
Arm Pads: No
Recommended Use: Drug cartels, money laundering, casual
Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year
Country of Origin: China
0 comments:
Post a Comment