Mens Costa Del Mar Blackfin 580 Sunglasses Review

Mens Costa Del Mar Blackfin 580 Sunglasses
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Let me start off by saying, this is my first pair of premium sunglasses. I was always one that just couldn't justify the price of the spendier sunglasses. I was always content with a $20 pair from walmart. Well a buddy Turned me on to these and after hemming and hawing for a bit I decided to try them. The real impetus to try the costa's came after working outside all day in cheap sunglasses and going home with a splitting headache.
Since I've gotten the costa's I have not had that issue. The glasses are polarized. I got the 580 polarization which is their top polarization. Which basically means it filters out the harmful light spectrum.
Whatever it does, it works. I've got good vision through the lenses, the glasses are well constructed, nothing has loosened up on them yet. The best part is lifetime warranty.
Bottom line, if your on the fence about cost, try em out and compare to cheaper sunglasses. If they don't impress you send em back.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Mens Costa Del Mar Blackfin 580 Sunglasses

Costa Del Mar Blackfin pushes the edge in sunglass performance--so you can push it everywhere else or you can just relax and enjoy these bold frames with wide temples that ride comfortably and block out ambient light as you doze off in the summer sun.

Buy NowGet 19% OFF

Click here for more information about Mens Costa Del Mar Blackfin 580 Sunglasses

0 comments:

Post a Comment