Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)If you have ever gone to a state fair or carnival, you probably have come across a kiosk where they offer to clean your eyeglasses and then hold them over a steaming teakettle to show that they don't fog up. I have purchased my fair share of those products, which do work--but only for a short time. This product is totally different.
I need to keep my sunglasses fog free when I am running outdoors in the winter with a face mask, and my ski goggles fog free when I do winter sports. This product works better than anything I have ever used. Yes, there are much cheaper products, but they work only for a short time, and then the fog starts creeping in. Not so with this product. In fact, a single application keeps my shaving mirror in the shower completely fog free for several days. After that, when the mirror starts to fog up, a single wipe of the towel keeps the mirror fog free for the rest of the shower. As a practical matter I only have to apply this product about once a week to my shower mirror.
Although this product is undoubtedly the most expensive anti-fog solution that I have ever used, because a single application lasts so long, it is actually more economical in the long run. This is definitely the best anti-fog solution I have used and is simple to apply. Therefore I recommend it.
Update July 18, 2010: After nearly six months of weekly use on my shower mirror, I still have most of the product left. I just dispense three drops onto the included applicator and spread it around without any streaking problem. Because so little of this product is required compared to other products that I have used--and with better results--this product really is the most economical way to keep things fog free.
Update November 11, 2010: I no longer use this on my shower mirror, which I have replaced with a truly fogless shower mirror made by ToiletTree (which I have reviewed on Amazon). Of course I still use it for the other applications that I described.
Click Here to see more reviews about: FogTech Anti Fog Tech 30ml Bottle For Paintball Mask
FogTech Anti Fog 30ml BottleThis bottle of FogTech will guarantee you will never have a fogging problem. A single application of MotoSolutions FogTech lasts up to 3 weeks! Small enough to carry in your pocket, the bottle will give you up to 40 applications for a paintball mask. Up to 80 applications for goggles or glasses.
Click here for more information about FogTech Anti Fog Tech 30ml Bottle For Paintball Mask
0 comments:
Post a Comment