Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)These glasses are everything I hoped. I love the close fit to my face, the great peripheral vision, the lens clarity, and the lens color I chose. I like the venting. I worried that sunlight would come through those vents and be a vision problem, but it doesn't... the vents work great for my runs. All in all, I am very pleased with these glasses, that replaced my Maui Jim's (worn out from years of use). A good purchase.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Kaenon Soft Kore Sunglasses - Polarized
Designed specifically for women, Kaenon Soft Kore Performance Sunglasses will help you take your performance to the next level. Kaenon accommodates a woman's specific facial features by reducing cranial geometry and shortening the temples for a customized fit. Variflex nose pads and temple tips anchor the frames in place during activity and increase comfort. SR-91 polarized lenses eliminate glare, and the semi-rimless design ensures the widest possible field of vision.Product Features
Frame: polycarbonate
Hinge: polycarbonate
Lens: polycarbonate
Interchangeable Lens: no
Polarized: yes
Face Size: small-medium
Frame Measurements:
Case Type: hard
Nose Pads: yes
Temple Pads: yes
Recommended Use: Skiing, hiking, golf, cycling, paddling, sailing
Manufacturer Warranty: 1 year
Click here for more information about Kaenon Soft Kore Sunglasses - Polarized
0 comments:
Post a Comment