Von Zipper Men's Sham Polarized Sunglasses Review

Von Zipper Men's Sham Polarized Sunglasses
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought these in black with black polarized lenses for my husband.
He's got a wider head than your usual Joe, and other sunglasses squeeze his head and give him migraines. These don't do that. He originally had same cut non-polarized, so I knew they would fit. These polarized were $100 cheaper than the Oakleys that were the only others we could find that fit.
I jokingly put these on, and they slide right off my head so I wouldn't pick these up unless average sunglasses run a little small on you. Pay the extra for the polarized, it makes a world of difference and yes, no replacement lenses so be careful.
I still would buy them over the Oakleys, they are WAY cheaper so long as you don't go destroying them ;)


Click Here to see more reviews about: Von Zipper Men's Sham Polarized Sunglasses

Wrapped with attitude and sleek appeal, the Sham from Von Zipper is made for adventure. The fluid design delivers ample style along with fuller coverage, while the impact-resistant UV lenses, integrated nose pads, and polished logo details combine together for the perfect finish.

Buy NowGet 20% OFF

Click here for more information about Von Zipper Men's Sham Polarized Sunglasses

0 comments:

Post a Comment