Jacksonville Jaguars Women's Velocity Sunglasses Review

Jacksonville Jaguars Women's Velocity Sunglasses
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought a pair of these sunglasses for my sister and a pair for a friend, both for Christmas. My sister is a "Ray-ban" girl and is generally very picky about her apparel and accessories. I bought them to go with her Christmas gift...she's a huge Jacksonville Jags fan! She liked them so much that she ended up wearing them all through Christmas, even in the house! They looked really good on, too. I was really surprised at the durability of them for such a great price and they came in a cool little NFL nylon case as well. These are an awesome gift for less than $20, but they certainly look like they cost a lot more!! Will absolutely look to order more for upcoming B-days and next Christmas.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Jacksonville Jaguars Women's Velocity Sunglasses

NFL Jacksonville Jaguars Women's Velocity Sunglasses

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Jacksonville Jaguars Women's Velocity Sunglasses

0 comments:

Post a Comment