Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Zeal's polarized lenses are really top notch. The definition is great and their designs are pretty cool. I picked these up when they were on sale for $65. They were a good value. These have so far held up much better than the Zeal Maestro glasses that I had before they fell apart on me. The one little thing I don't like about these glasses is that they want to sit a bit high on my nose as well as kind of far off my nose so there is a pretty big gap between the frame at the bottom of the lenses and my face. The Maestros were a better fit in this regard.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Zeal Optics Fuzion ZB13 Polarized Sunglasses
Sunglasses with superior function and style.For daily wear or sport.Lifetime Warranty.
Click here for more information about Zeal Optics Fuzion ZB13 Polarized Sunglasses
0 comments:
Post a Comment