Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)As a bike commuter I needed a pair of glasses that look good,but also do a great job. I looked at oakleys, but way too expensive. I also needed to change lenses, because I ride at night and in the morning (both ways to work). I am very happy with the Bolle Paroles. They are easy to change lenses and look great!! Have been wearing them for a Year and no problems.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Parole
Featuring Bollés interchangeable lens system, the Parole helps you keep up with the changing conditions of any sports.Specially designed, wrap-around frames protect your eyes from the elements. Comes with 1 to 4 sets of impact resistant polycarbonate lenses, including a Polarized lens option.All lenses provide 100% UV Protection regardless of which lens tint you use.Protective case has slots for extra lenses.
0 comments:
Post a Comment