Maui Jim Lahainaluna Sunglasses Review

Maui Jim Lahainaluna Sunglasses
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
The sunglasses are handsome, and were a Christmas present hit. Maui Jim sunglasses are great.
I ordered them from Suntime Online. I ordered the wrong color. They exchanged them for the color I intended without any issues. I was very pleased with their efficiency, and polite dealing with my situation. I definitely recommend them.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Maui Jim Lahainaluna Sunglasses

The Polarized Plus 2 technology in the Maui Jim Polarized Lahainaluna Sunglasses lets you see that devil-of-a-trout you missed the last time you went fly-fishing without these glasses. Maui Jim also made these lightweight shades with SuperThin glass, which boosts colors and combats glare .Product Features
Frame: stainless steel
Hinge: nickel / silver
Lens: super thin glass
Interchangeable Lens: no
Polarized: yes
Face Size:
Frame Measurements:
Case Type:
Nose Pads: yes
Temple Pads:
Recommended Use: streetwear, beach, fishing
Manufacturer Warranty: 2 years


Buy Now

Click here for more information about Maui Jim Lahainaluna Sunglasses

0 comments:

Post a Comment