Michigan State Spartans Ladies Pink-Black Team Logo Fashion Sunglasses Review

Michigan State Spartans Ladies Pink-Black Team Logo Fashion Sunglasses
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
So I got these for my girlfriend that for one loves anything pink, and is a MSU fan so I figured these would be perfect for her, but questioned if they were going to look cheep.
Not that case at all!
They are very sexy and have a small silver strip on the side that you can't really see in this picture but it adds a nice little touch to the sunglasses.
I don't know much about how durable they are but they look to be very sturdy so I assume long term they will hod up well.
I highly recommend these sunglasses!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Michigan State Spartans Ladies Pink-Black Team Logo Fashion Sunglasses

Ladies, dress to impress your Spartans in pinkish flair with these fashion team logo sunglasses! They feature black frames with a team logo on each pink arm. You won't miss any of the action, on or off the field, when you sport these stylish shades on game day!
Provides 100% UV protection
Polycarbonate lenses
Plastic frame and arms
Team logo on arms
Imported
Officially licensed collegiate product


Buy Now

Click here for more information about Michigan State Spartans Ladies Pink-Black Team Logo Fashion Sunglasses

0 comments:

Post a Comment