Tifosi Alpe T-V580 Sunglasses Review

Tifosi Alpe T-V580 Sunglasses
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
These fit okay but I have a very small head. Even with the ability to adjust the ear pieces I was not able to make them fit as well as I wanted. The nose piece does not adjust but I was hopeful that it would be small enough. It wasn't. In the process of trying to adjust the ear pieces I broke one of them. Tifosi makes a good product and they do have just about every replacement part you could imagine which means that once you find a pair of their glasses that fit well you'll never have to buy a new pair. If a part breaks you can replace it and just keep going. I do wish these fit me better.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Tifosi Alpe T-V580 Sunglasses

These are the kind of sunglasses that will suit your active lifestyle. This Alpe frame from Tifosi has a Polycarbonate decentered lens for optical clarity, an open frame design that is ideal for small faces, and a Glare Guard glare reducer for decreasing eye fatigue.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Tifosi Alpe T-V580 Sunglasses

0 comments:

Post a Comment