Rip Curl Avalon Oceantide Watch Review

Rip Curl Avalon Oceantide Watch
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this watch to use when surfing and in the first few days the paint came off as I slightly brushed against surfaces. The LED's failed on some dates only after a few months. It also got water in it so soon became unreadable. Rip Curl then wanted me to pay the same price I purchased it for to have it fixed. I didn't and am happy with my Casio G-Shock.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Rip Curl Avalon Oceantide Watch

Throw away all those tide charts in your glove box and replace them with the Rip Curl Avalon Oceantide Watch. Rip Curls patented Automatic Tide System easily sets to thousands of beaches worldwide to give you precise tide info right on your wrist. The ABS plastic casing and polyurethane band are ready for years of salt water abuse and are tested waterproof up to 100m. Making sure this watch isnt just a one trick pony Rip Curl added other key features as well. With a stop watch, heat timer, alarm, second time zone, backlight, and a future tide reading, we really cant think of anything else you would need.Product Features
Material: [Housing] ABS plastic, hardened mineral crystal; [Strap] polyurethane
Chronograph: Yes
Water-resistant: Yes, to 100m
Backlight: Yes
Alarms: 1
Size: Medium
Weight:
Recommended Use: Surfing, streetwear
Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year


Buy NowGet 30% OFF

Click here for more information about Rip Curl Avalon Oceantide Watch

0 comments:

Post a Comment