Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I really like this helmet, it fits well and hardly notice that it's there. Haven't fallen with it, so we'll see how my head fairs when I do. The one problem I have with it is the goggle clip. It is a small piece of plastic that is virtually non-existent and when I flipped my goggles up on the lift, they slid right off my helmet but thankfully to a spot on a trail I could get to. Piece of advice: If you don't want to lose your goggles while at least 30ft over the woods, don't take them off while wearing the Maze helmet. Other than that, I'll be using it until it falls apart or I crack it.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Smith Optics Maze Snow Helmets
The Maze is the new go-to. Clean, modern, minimalist-design all molded into the world's lightest certified snow-helmet.
Click here for more information about Smith Optics Maze Snow Helmets
0 comments:
Post a Comment