Maui Jim Kula R514-22 Sandstone / Maui Rose Review

Maui Jim Kula R514-22 Sandstone / Maui Rose
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
LOVE my Maui Jims. I have been wanting these glasses for a couple years now and finally got them! I can feel a difference in my eyes. They don't feel tired or strained when I am wearing them like with other glasses. They also have a wider bridge which is perfect for my nose. The only thing is that they often catch my hair in the hinges, which is kind of frustrating and a little painful :(

Click Here to see more reviews about: Maui Jim Kula R514-22 Sandstone / Maui Rose

From the Maui Jim® Shields collection, this sporty frame incorporates the finest Nickel/Silver metal alloy for durability and easy adjustability, The bridge is saddle style with adjustable nosepads. The Kula brings together cutting-edge fashion with world-class performance. The sandstor frame contains Maui Rose polycarbonate lenses with patented PolarizedPlus2® technology, which blocks glare and enhances the colors your eyes see naturally. Unisex style.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Maui Jim Kula R514-22 Sandstone / Maui Rose

0 comments:

Post a Comment