Suncloud Optics King Sunglasses Review

Suncloud Optics King Sunglasses
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This is my second pair of Sunclouds. I had the first pair for about 5 years until I managed to lose them at a crowded festival -- presumably some lucky person is now getting good use out of them! I've found that this brand is the best compromise between suffering with cheap, $10-$15 drug store sunglasses and blowing $100 or more on "status symbol" sunglasses. In other words, excellent value.
I got this pair with the gray lenses and black frame. They have a modern-yet-classic style that you really can't go wrong with, provided that you like the wrap-around look. I prefer it, in part because it's better at blocking light in the periphery.
The description says that these are "large fit frame," but they seem to be of medium size to me. As for the lenses, I would also describe them as medium. They are not of the oversized variety that came back into style a few years ago. The nose pads and temple tips are very comfortable due to a smooth, soft rubber-like material. The frames are very light, adding to the comfort.
These are polarized and therefore glare isn't a problem. I could immediately tell a difference between these and a pair of non-polarized Fossil sunglasses I have. They come with the usual Suncloud soft bag, which also can be used to clean them.
Best of all, I got these at half of list price due to an Amazon sale. At that price, they absolutely cannot be beat.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Suncloud Optics King Sunglasses

King is top of the hill in style and performance. The large fit frame has megol nose pads and temple tips for long wearing, stay put comfort. The grilamid nylon injected frame is lightweight and durable while the polycarbonate injected lens is also lightweight and impact resistant. Polarized lenses reduce glare and are perfect for any outdoor activity. The wrap style covers eyes from the bright sun. 100% protection from harmful UV rays and the lens provides natural color perception. Suncloud Polarized Optics feature a lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defects.

Buy NowGet 50% OFF

Click here for more information about Suncloud Optics King Sunglasses

0 comments:

Post a Comment