Sunglasses JR85 Juniors Ages 5-12 Beachcomber revo Mirror lens Review

Sunglasses JR85 Juniors Ages 5-12 Beachcomber revo Mirror lens
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought 3 pairs - for my children aged 3, 6, and 7. They fit fine, and are well made. My boy of 3 has an enormous head 90% and they fit him well. My 7-yr-old has an average to bigger size head. The glasses were tossed around the van quite a bit on our 4000+ mile road trip, but they are remain in great shape.
I was looking for something that was better quality than the cheap-o drugstore sunglasses but that did not cost alot. This price point of $10 worked for me. I liked the wrap-around style to better protect the eyes. I liked that the glasses did not fall off easily, yet did not have the typical arms that wrap around the ears (usually this annoys kids!).
The only one minor complaint I have is about the limited color selection... no fun girls' colors.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Sunglasses JR85 Juniors Ages 5-12 Beachcomber revo Mirror lens

Top Quality Polycarbonate shatterproof Flash Mirror LensSuperlight Frame100% UV 400 Rayblock Lens ProtectionAnti-Fog Hydrophobic water repellant lens coatingAnti-Scratch lens coatingLifetime Breakage Warranty30 Day Money Back if not Totally Pleased

Buy NowGet 50% OFF

Click here for more information about Sunglasses JR85 Juniors Ages 5-12 Beachcomber revo Mirror lens

0 comments:

Post a Comment