Flying Fisherman Key West Polarized Sunglasses Review

Flying Fisherman Key West Polarized Sunglasses
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Possibly the best sunglasses that I have owned.
- Good optical quality. Amber improves contrast. Polarization reduces glare.
- Wrap-around design protects eyes and preserves peripheral vision.
- Rubber grips on nose and ears prevent glasses from sliding.
- Plastic frames make them light in weight, durable, and flexible.
My only complaint is that they fit too tightly, but I have a big head (7-3/8 hat) so I applied some heat to the stems to reshape them to fit more comfortably.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Flying Fisherman Key West Polarized Sunglasses

Clean, distinctive styling and total wrap around protection are features of these sporty sunglasses.Comfort grip nose and temple pads give them a comfortable fit.

Buy NowGet 16% OFF

Click here for more information about Flying Fisherman Key West Polarized Sunglasses

0 comments:

Post a Comment