Julbo Infant Looping I Sunglasses (0-18 months) Review

Julbo Infant Looping I Sunglasses (0-18 months)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Works as advertised. Exactly what needed. My son started wearing them at 3 months old and tolerates well. The cord around the back of the head is necessary, but a bit annoying when on the smallest setting for an infants head. The excess cord has no where to go and between wrestling to put sunglasses on an infant and trying to get the excess cord in a comfortable place, can be a pain. Otherwise, no probs.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Julbo Infant Looping I Sunglasses (0-18 months)

Tiny tots see the world from down below. To stop them looking over their glasses they must be round, wrap around and centered. Baby can then look up in complete safety! Includes the Spectron 4 polycarbonate lens, light but with excellent shock resistance, this verstile lens is suitable for all types of sports activities. Flash + Anti glare treatment.Lens are category 4,( 95% visible light reduction).

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Julbo Infant Looping I Sunglasses (0-18 months)

0 comments:

Post a Comment