Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)After being fully committed to ray ban for over 10 years I decided trying something different. I was thinking about oakley but most of the models were too sporty looking so I purchased Mau Jim Banyans.
Amazing and superb clarity of lenses and very good fit around the nose.
I wish I new this product before.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Maui Jim Banyans Sunglasses
Slip on the Maui Jim Banyans Sunglasses and channel the hang-loose mahalo vibe of the Hawaiian Islands. Maui Jim made the Banyans with polarized Maui Evolution lenses to give you a clear, glare-free view of the world. The flexible Grilamid frame provides durability when you're on-the-go, and it sports a classic, semi-rimless design to bring a touch of style to your next vacation. Adjustable nose pads offer a custom comfortable fit, and treatments on the lens and frame prevent salt water from damaging your shades.Product Features
Frame: Grilamid
Hinge: spring
Lens: maui evolution
Interchangeable Lens: no
Polarized: yes
Face Size: medium - large
Frame Measurements:
Case Type: hard
Nose Pads: yes
Temple Pads:
Recommended Use: casual, beach wear
Manufacturer Warranty: lifetime
Click here for more information about Maui Jim Banyans Sunglasses
0 comments:
Post a Comment