Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I am a female who bought these glasses for doing work in the outdoors or just to go on walks with the dog. Today was the first day I wore them outside and they were very comfortable. I was afraid when I purchased them that they would look too big on my face, but I was wrong. The fit very nicely and don't look oversized at all. I would highly recommend these glasses to anyone who spends a lot of time in the outdoors.
Click Here to see more reviews about: XS Sport Wrap TR90 Sunglasses UV400 Unbreakable Protection for Cycling, Ski or Golf
Lens and frame made from unbreakable TR90 with multilayer lens treatments to eliminate fog, scratches, and glare.Please take a minute and compare these featuresLightweight Unbreakable TR90 Memory FrameUnbreakable Polycarbonate UV Rayblock LensAnti-fog lens coatingAnti-scratch lens coatingAnti-glare lens coatingClear Lower Vision Field for Cycling, Golf & Fishing. Provides 100% UVA and UVB Protection
0 comments:
Post a Comment