Maui Jim Sandy Beach Sunglasses Review

Maui Jim Sandy Beach Sunglasses
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I always have a hard time finding sunglasses to fit, because I'm petite and have a small face. These are perfect. They are lightweight, comfortable, and have great lenses. Living is sunny south Florida, sunglasses are a year round necessity, and these are definitely worth the money. Love the bronze lenses. i use them for driving, tennis, walking around, and they cut the glare and keep me from squinting. I've had one pair for well over 4 years, and they are still great.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Maui Jim Sandy Beach Sunglasses

The MJ Sport® collection offers a range of performance choices. Our frames are made of lightweight durable nylon or Grilamid. Our lenses are ready for action with impact?resistant Polycarbonate or Maui Evolution® ? durability with superior optics.

Buy NowGet 41% OFF

Click here for more information about Maui Jim Sandy Beach Sunglasses

0 comments:

Post a Comment