Sundog Flight Sunglasses Review

Sundog Flight Sunglasses
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
My problem is I have a tendency to lose or break expensive sunglasses, but I also don't want to buy the really cheap drugstore brands because my primary use is for golfing, and it's important to have good quality lenses that don't distort. As far as clarity and protection, these Sundog Flight Sunglasses are excellent and seem to be on par with much higher priced brands like Oakley and RayBan - which I've had in the past. What I especially like about them is they are light, comfortable, and stay in place. When I tried them on in the store I could really feel the grip of the rubber nose pads. Because of this I knew they would stay in place, but was worried the nose pads would get annoying, or possibly give me a headache from the pressure. However, after the first hole I forgot I was wearing them. They ended up being very comfortable over time, and extremely secure. When I look down to address the ball they don't slip at all, and I never once recall having to adjust them or push them back in place.
I hope to keep these for a while, but if and when I lose or break them, I will definitely buy another pair at this price. My only complaint is they do seem to scratch easy, but the few scratches I've picked up are hardly noticeable, and don't affect vision.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Sundog Flight Sunglasses

Sundog Flight Sunglasses have a decented poly carbonate 8 base lens. It has a Maxflex Rilsan frame. It comes with Megol temple tips and nose pads. It has an open bottom frame design.

Buy NowGet 19% OFF

Click here for more information about Sundog Flight Sunglasses

0 comments:

Post a Comment