Optic Nerve Eyeque Photomatic Lens Review

Optic Nerve Eyeque Photomatic Lens
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I read about these on Runner's World. They were recommended because they do not slip down your nose or fog up while running...which is true. The lenses also adjust to brightness, which is great. My only complaint is the lenses are a little smaller than I thought, so they are not as stylish as I'd hoped. However, they do what they are made for and are still better looking than most sports sunglasses I have seen.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Optic Nerve Eyeque Photomatic Lens

Unisex OPTIC NERVE® EYEQUE PM® :: You can\'t go wrong when you go long in this value-priced Photomatic™ sunglass with 100% UV protection, great lens venting, and a flexible nylon frame. With the OPTIC NERVE® EYEQUE PM®, you only need one set of lenses for all lighting conditions. PHOTOMATIC&trade lenses change from light to dark in 7-10 seconds based on what you need—a bonus when training in fast-changing winter weather or summer storms.

Buy NowGet 27% OFF

Click here for more information about Optic Nerve Eyeque Photomatic Lens

0 comments:

Post a Comment