Sunbelt Men's Kingfish 372 Resin Sunglasses Review

Sunbelt Men's Kingfish 372 Resin Sunglasses
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I purchased the black model. I like these because they fit securely on my medium sized head. I have never bought sunglasses online before and it made me a bit nervous to not be able to try them on before buying. These have a great classic men's shape and I'm very happy with them. Received quickly!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Sunbelt Men's Kingfish 372 Resin Sunglasses

The Kingfish from Sunbelt were specifically made to suit your active lifestyle. They're lightweight, aerodynamic, and they have that sporty edge that fits you to a tee. The lenses have a glare-eliminator and they're 100% UV protected, so they'll continue to work hard as you play harder.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Sunbelt Men's Kingfish 372 Resin Sunglasses

0 comments:

Post a Comment