Arnette Infamous Sunglasses Review

Arnette Infamous Sunglasses
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have had these sunglasses for over a year now.
For the price you are getting a good solid pair of sunglasses. They are very durable and made very well.
One thing that is bad about these is the lens start peeling like a plastic film(I think its the polarization) after about a year. I called Arnette and they said they couldnt do anything but sell me new lenses because it was more than a year that I owned them.
So If you need a good pair of sunglasses for about a year this is a good buy. After that you will need to buy a new pair.


Click Here to see more reviews about: Arnette Infamous Sunglasses

The Infamous from Arnette is a bold look that will leave you with nothing but a good reputation.In a clean wraparound style, this pair of sunglasses has a lightweight, but sturdy grilamid frame, polished logo detailing at each of the temples, and 100% UV protected lenses. Includes a protective case for storage.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Arnette Infamous Sunglasses

0 comments:

Post a Comment